Money is your highest manifestation.
How to Dissolve Your Inner Blockages, Release Resistance, and Open to the Natural Flow of Abundance You Deserve
We can assign various reasons as to why we need money: security, needs, excitement, empowerment, confidence or any other reasons. I would say we need money to have freedom to do what we want and live the way we want.
If you’ve spent any length of time studying the Law of Attraction, you may have learned that you can attract abundance, money and other good things into your life simply by changing your thoughts. You’ve probably used tools like visualization, affirmations and vision boards.
There’s a very good reason why it hasn’t shown up yet, and it’s the same reason for everyone who tries to attract abundance using the Law of Attraction.
Here’s why the Law of Attraction sometimes appears not to work:
Because you are not allowing Abundance:
To better understand what it means to allow abundance, a reminder about what it feels like to STRUGGLE for abundance may be helpful.
- Have you ever obtained money through hard work and sacrifice?
- Have you had to work excessively long hours, or perform job functions that really drained you?
- And when you finally received payment for that back-breaking work, the amount of money you got definitely didn’t seem like enough.
On the other hand, have you ever received money easily?
- Perhaps someone gave you an unexpected cash gift or bonus?
- Or your shares multiplied expectantly?
- Or your property prices increased beyond imagination?
- Or won a few dollars in a lottery drawing?
When money comes easily to you, it has a whole different frequency; a whole different FEELING. Doesn’t it?
It feels light, fun, effortless and enjoyable, compared to feeling heavy, unpleasant and difficult.
Those feelings are a perfect demonstration of the difference in frequency between struggling for abundance and abundance flowing easily.
The Beauty of Allowing Abundance:
What if I told you that you have FULL CONTROL over how easily money flows to you?
What if you could CHOOSE to allow an effortless flow of money and abundance into your life at any time you wanted?
I want to introduce you to an easier way of receiving more money; the beauty of ALLOWING.
Attracting abundance usually describes the techniques you use to bring more money into your life like visualization, affirmations and creating vision boards and so on.
Allowing abundance means relaxing and opening to an EASY flow of money and other forms of abundance like great opportunities, good health, happy relationships, passion, joy, security and inspiration.
A state of “allowing” means you are fully aligned with and open to the essence of the abundance into your life.
Money and all wonderful things would be flowing easily to you. If they aren’t yet, then you haven’t made the full inner shift to abundance yet.
Learning how to ALLOW money and abundance:
Abundance-attracting techniques are an important first step, but that’s NOT the full process. You also need to consistently move into the state of ALLOWING so you stop blocking the money and abundance you’ve been trying so hard to attract.
Otherwise, if you only focus on “attracting” abundance but you forget to focus on allowing it. It’s like inviting someone to your home and then barricading the door so they can’t come in!
When you finally master the art of allowing and make it a daily practice:
- Money and abundance flow EASILY and CONSISTENTLY.
- Struggle and strain disappear from your life. Great opportunities constantly drop into your lap.
- Solutions to problems come easily to you; sometimes even before you realize there is a problem at all! Overcoming challenges becomes easy. Pursuing your dreams becomes easy.
- Dreaming even bigger dreams becomes exciting instead of overwhelming.
- Great people are drawn to you. Success, joy, and fun are drawn to you. Everything you touch seems to be “charmed” in some way. So that it always works out in your favour.
- All aspects of your financial situation transform until they are smooth, easy, and beneficial in every way.
In essence, being in a state of allowing makes your life better, easier, and more enjoyable in every possible way. Once you experience it, I guarantee you’ll never want to go back to doing things the hard way!
Getting Into a State of Allowing:
So, how do you attain this magical state of “allowing”?
To answer that question, we need to go back to the concept of energetic FREQUENCY.
Remember we covered the concept of “like attracts like”? Well, you can only allow situations, events and experiences into your life that MATCH your energetic frequency.
So, if your energy patterns are tied up to the lacks, scarcity, struggle, and failure, that’s all you can allow into your life. If you change your energetic frequency so that it’s lined up with success, abundance, ease and flow, that’s all you can allow into your life.
Here’s the key to your energetic frequency: it’s all about HOW YOU FEEL. How do you usually feel about money? If you don’t have enough money, you probably feel frustrated, tired, annoyed, and angry.
How do you usually feel about your life in general? If things rarely work out well for you, probably you feel much the same, frustrated and tired!
That’s a major problem because you CANNOT ALLOW ease and flow while you feel that way.
Your feelings are a clear indicator that you are not lined up with an easier way of life and more abundance.
Your feelings are telling you that your ENERGY is lined up with all those negative experiences that you keep struggling with, over and over.
To change your energy, you need to change how you feel.
You’ve probably heard that you need to change your thoughts, and yes, thoughts are a big part of the equation, simply because your thoughts trigger your feelings, and your feelings determine your actions.
How to Change Your Energetic Frequency:
Changing your energetic frequency so it lines up with money, abundance, ease and flow, is a simple thing to do, but it’s a process. It’s not as easy as visualizing a few times or saying a bunch of affirmations. If it were that easy, everyone would be a master at manifestation, right? Essentially, you have to learn how to be a different person than you are right now.
Right now, you probably feel like a person who struggles a lot, a person who doesn’t have as much money as they want, a person who hasn’t achieved the level of success they want, and so on.
To change those outer circumstances, you need to change YOURSELF from within.
That involves changing the way you think, which changes how you feel, which draws forth better actions, and voila! Your outer life transforms.
Now, that may sound intimidating, but it’s actually really easy if you know exactly what to do.
The steps are as below:
- Let Go and Start Allowing Abundance
It’s impossible to allow abundance when you feel panicky, nervous, desperate, anxious, or worried about money. Let go, relax and start allowing abundance to flow easily. Did you know that past trauma, pain, and failure can stay with you and continue to affect your future results? In a very
real sense, these old hurts and disappointments can interfere with your ability to allow more abundance into your life because they keep you locked into the frequency of being a victim. Release this and let go.
- Healing Your Relationship with Money
Right now you may have a lot of anger, resentment, and frustration built up around the subject of money, so you just feel AWFUL every time you think about it! If you often feel like you have a love/hate relationship with money, Remember, money is ENERGY – how you feel about it matters! You have to start loving it as indeed it is the most important manifestation in the life of a human being.
- Feel Abundant NOW
Shift from a scarcity-focused mindset to an uplifted, happy, ABUNDANT mindset. See what all you have in life right now that you are proud of. It could be your education, your looks, your family, your talents and anything and everything that you have right now. Feel worthy to get more and more.
- Blast Through Limiting Beliefs
You need to identify and release your limiting fears you can’t have it, don’t deserve it, aren’t worthy of it or would be bad or greedy to want and have it. Let go of old baggage. This goes hand in hand with giving yourself permission to have what you really want.
- Manifest with Gratitude
The more you thank, the more it comes back to you. So thank the Universe every moment for all the blessings you are getting and will continue to get.
- Bills and Debts
Do you ever cringe when you receive bills in the mail? How about when you sit down to pay your bills? Do you feel resentful about having too many bills and not enough money to pay them? Do you ever feel guilty about spending money – even on items you NEED? Release these feelings. Be grateful for the service you received with the money. Universe is hugely abundant and will give you all the extra money you need to pay these bills and debts off. View these with positivity and gratitude and see how they start paying off themselves quickly.
- Healthy Spending
Do you ever feel guilty about spending money – even on items you NEED? Do you go for cheap and bargained items so as to save money? Do you use items till they wear and tear and fall on their own. Don’t do. You are worth it. Spend on yourself as though you are the King or Queen and Universe will treat you as you would like to be treated. Realise that it is your birth right to be supported and well taken care of. So keep high worth of yourself and spend on good items which deem fit your divine self.
- Create an Abundant Self-Image
How you see yourself determines what you will allow into your life. If you are used to seeing yourself as someone who is broke, unsuccessful and unhappy, you simply can’t allow more abundance into your life. You need to have a NEW self-image: of a strong, confident, successful, happy, ABUNDANT person that effortlessly attracts money, opportunities, love, success, and everything else good you want. Honour your worth and time. Never think anyone is giving you money. You are giving them service and for that you are being paid. If you are a businessman you are giving them a good product or a good service and the money is just in return of that. Never think you are asking for money. You are giving service, your valuable time, your commitment, your honesty, your talent, your years of study and experience. Shouldn’t that have a good worth?
Never compare yourself adversely with others. If someone else has something that you wish you had, feel good that he has and pray that you get too. There is no dearth or lack of it in the Universal treasury. Rejoicing in other’s fortune and success will bring you more of that in your life. On the other hand, if you feel sad/depressed or jealous if someone else gets success, then you are repelling the same thing in your life.
- Creating Gateways for Abundance to Flow
Right now you may have only one source of income, like a job or business. But there are actually ENDLESS ways that you can receive money into your life!
It could be property, mutual funds, investments, shares anything. Be open to taking expert help and understanding how you can make your money grow with this.
Understand one thing very carefully. Necessity is the mother of all manifestations. So unless you invest and create a vacuum or dearth, you will not be able to attract “Extra” money in your life. If you choose to spend carefully with whatever money you have, you will not be able to become ‘abundantly’ abundant.
- Your Life Purpose as a Source of Abundance
Living your life purpose is one of THE most powerful sources of abundance you can activate in your life but many people still have NO IDEA what their purpose is. Be clear about what all you want in life. Create a vision board and make it your desktop. In that put pictures of what all you would like to achieve in your life; happy family, good house, a farm house, an airplane, a good bank account and good health. Look at it whenever you are free and it would be a constant reminder of what you wish to aim for.
- Embrace Your Worthiness
Did you know that the majority of people who try to attract abundance don’t really believe they deserve it? Do you feel that way too? The problem is that feeling unworthy has a powerful negative impact on your frequency so you simply cannot allow yourself to receive abundance. Accept yourself exactly as you are yours and release all patterns of low self worth. Be grateful for all that you have been blessed with. Balancing chakras will help you in this.
- Your Loving, Supportive Universe
Do you currently have a strong sense of distrust and fear for the universe? Do you often feel like there are unseen forces working against you? Like someone up theredoesn’t like you and doesn’t want you to succeed? It can seem that way at times, right? Remember, like attracts like! If you see the Universe as being cruel and punishing, it will be. If you see the universe as being loving and supportive, it will be!
- Giving and the Law of Attraction
Have you heard that whatever you send out comes back? Be generous. Give freely to the people who work for you. Help people in cash or kind in times of need. You have everything to give and nothing to take. Change the way you look at life.
- Saving Money and Watching it Multiply
A lot of people don’t have any money set aside for emergencies, and the number-one reason given is that they can’t afford to save money because their expenses are too high, or their income is too low (or both). I am of the opinion that there are times when there is unexpected extra money that you get. Put that aside in an account that you don’t have easy access to. Even if you have some expenses or debt to pay, keep this money in cash aside in your fund. Resolve to not use it unless there is an emergency and you will always find money coming in from other sources in times of need. Keep on adding to that account whenever you get chance. Having that extra money will give you lot of peace and confidence to fall back on.
Qualities that Attract/ Repel Abundance
- Honouring your worth and time/ Not honouring your worth and time.
- Giving and receiving freely/ Not giving or being open to receive.
- Opening your heart/ Closing your heart.
- Expecting the best to happen/ Worrying that the worst will happen.
- Coming from your heart/ Getting into power struggles.
- Doing your best/Cutting corners.
- Wanting everyone to succeed, cooperating/Competing.
- Focusing on how you can serve others/Thinking only of what others will give you.
- Telling yourself why you can succeed/Telling yourself why you can’t succeed.
- Coming from your integrity/ Compromising your values and ideals.
- Being aware and paying attention/ Operating on automatic.
- Applauding others’ success/ Feeling threatened by others’ success.
- Embracing your challenges/ Choosing safety and comfort over growth.
- Releasing things easily/ Hanging on to things.
- Believing it’s never too late, taking action on your dreams/ Thinking it’s too late, giving up.
- Giving yourself permission to be and do what you want/ Waiting for others to give you permission.
- Believing your path is important/ Not believing in your path.
- Doing what you love for your livelihood/ Working only for the money.
- Detaching, surrendering to your higher good/ Feeling needy or that you must have something.
- Giving to other’s prosperity/ Giving to other’s need.
- Doing your higher purpose activities first/ Putting off higher purpose activities until you have more time.
- Seeing yourself as the source of your abundance/ Viewing others as the source of your abundance.
- Believing in abundance/ Believing in scarcity.
- Believing in yourself, self-confidence, self-love/ Worrying, fears, doubts, self-criticism.
- Clear intent and directed will/ Vague or undefined goals.
- Following your joy/ Forcing yourself, creating “have to’s” and “should’s.”
- Surrounding yourself with objects that reflect your aliveness/ Keeping objects that aren’t tools to express your aliveness.
- Expressing gratitude and thanks/ Feeling the world owes you.
- Trusting in your ability to create abundance/ Worrying over finances.
- Following your inner guidance/ Ignoring inner guidance.
- Looking for a winning solution for everyone/ Not caring if the other person wins.
- Becoming your own authority/ Not believing in your inner wisdom.
- Measuring abundance as fulfilling your purpose and happiness/ Measuring abundance only by how much money you have.
- Enjoying the process as much as the goal/ Doing things only for the goal.
- Clear agreements/ Unspoken or vague expectations.
- Thinking how far you have come/ Focusing on how far you have to go.
- Speaking of abundance/ Talking about problems and lack.
- Remembering past successes/ Remembering past failures.
- Thinking in expanded, unlimited ways/ Thinking in limited ways.
- Think of how you will create money/ Thinking of how you need money.
- Focusing on what you love and want/ Focusing only on what you don’t want.
- Allowing yourself to have/ Feeling you don’t deserve to have.