Many times or for some of you, all the time, you find yourself all alone, fighting the challenges and struggles in your life. You feel you have to do everything all by yourself. Overwhelmed with so many burdens, you are distressed that no one is there to support you. Sometimes, not even your own parents. Does that make you feel like a plant without any roots, uprooted at the slightest wind?
This fear of not being supported, resides in the 4-petalled Muladhara Chakra at the base of the spine. And you have to learn the lessons of Muladhara Chakra and release the fears.
Consequences of this fear:
If your Muladhara Chakra is blocked and you feel lonely and unsupported, it will lead to unpleasant manifestations. That is because Universe sends to you what you reflect. Therefore, if you feel unsupported, the Universe will create conditions such that you might find it difficult to get a job. You could also keep on changing jobs, feeling threatened in the present job and thinking that a better job exists. It is also possible that you may find it difficult to find a life partner. Marriage ultimately is about stability of a family unit. Therefore, if you feel unsupported and unstable, why would Universe send you a partner for support? Some couples are also unable to conceive because deep down they harbour the fear of not being supported and nourished by the world.
How to deal with this fear?
You have to learn the following lessons of Muladhara Chakra and release the fear of being alone:
1) Remember that you are not alone in this world. See the large support system that Life has created around you right from the home you live in, the roads you travel on, the transport you use, the food, clothing and other comforts you take for granted. Everyone is doing his bit and giving services on this planet, so that you can be comfortable in your life. As societal beings, we are energetically designed to live together, to create together, to be together and to need one another. Know that you are not surviving just because of your hard work and struggles; you are here because of who you are. To be supported is your birthright. You are here to stay.
2) You need to surrender your fears of survival to Mother Earth who will always fulfil your needs as she has taken care of you till today. Ground yourself to earth and feel oneness with everything.
3) Remember, you have to give support to be supported. Just as a plant grows its roots firmly and steadily inside the hard ground to get nutrition, similarly you need to spread your roots into the society with confidence of knowing that it is your right to have stability and support. Make good friends who will support you, get good and honest staff for your company, have a loyal base of good customers who will always refer you, develop a good connection with your suppliers who will stand by your side. Give your family, love and care, and you will get the same back from them
4) Expand your creativity and seek to serve the humanity. The loftier the goals, the more consciousness will send resources in terms of money, men and material to support you.
5) The more you relax and let go, the more your natural intelligence will emerge and you will find yourself getting all the support you seek, be it getting a good job and rise in career, or family support.
6) Finally, you need to release the “doing” and become more of a “being”. Release struggles from your system with unflinching faith that Life is easy.
Watch this video to learn the Lessons of Muladhara Chakra: https://youtu.be/Z3XQUZh0uuk