Diseases happen because one is not aligned with the laws of life. You can see the world as made of two opposing poles. One is Life and the other is the Absence of Life. In other words, one is Life and the other is Dark or one is Consciousness and the other is the absence of Consciousness. Both these poles fight for attention and the intention of life is to move you from darkness to light. After all Life flows with an intention of self-realization.
Light represents all aspects that pertain to Dharma which is Preservation and our higher qualities. It is easier to explain this concept on basis of the lessons of the 7 Chakras. These chakras lie on the spinal chord from its base at the tail bone to the top of the head. Each chakra governs certain organs and mental functions and each has its set of lessons of life that keep it balanced.
1. Muladhara Chakra: It teaches you nature of life related to nurturing, survival, support and being able to stand up for challenges. Non-alignment to this nature makes one prone to diseases of this Chakra that pertain to skeleton structure and excretory organs.
2. Swadhisthana Chakra: It represents the lessons of self-acceptance, self-honor, and ability to defend and protect oneself. Having fears related to these aspects cause one to have sexual diseases or illness related to kidneys, bladders or the large intestine.
3. Manipura Chakra: It teaches the lessons of self-power, discipline, and independence. Violating these principles aligns one to the absence of light and causes diseases in life such as indigestion, liver problems and diabetes.
4. Anahata Chakra: It teaches the lessons of love, trust, and feelings. When one blocks these aspects of the life due to fears or limiting beliefs, he gets aligned to the absence of light in the form of the heart diseases.
5. Vishudha Chakra: It is all about the lessons of communication. Inhibited expression and blocks in understanding makes one have thyroid, asthma or insomnia.
6. Ajna Chakra: Sinuses and frontal headaches are caused due to the non-alignment with the lessons of Ajna Chakra which are Acceptance and seeing the truth beyond illusions.
7. Sahasrara Chakra: Migraines, nervous disorders & brain diseases are caused when one is not aligned to hope, gratitude, and surrender which are lessons of the Sahasrara Chakra.
Life is caring and loving. For its nurturing qualities, it is likened to a mother. It is the absence of light which causes disease & destruction. That is why one has to ‘fight’ the disease. Light has to ‘win’ over darkness. And the weapon is not fear or emotion of anger, disappointment, mistrust, sadness, despair, negativity etc. After all these are the traits of the absence of life!! Instead, one should use the weapon of power and fight for survival with self-esteem, self-respect, faith, surrender, acceptance, trust, hope & intelligence to achieve victory over the disease. Satyamev Jayate! Truth alone Wins.