Now that we know that we have descended from animals and not just apes 🙂 you will definately have curoisity as to which animal is your forefather. So know that you have have incarnated from one of the 15 types of animals.. they are Horse, Elephant, Sheep, Snake, Dog, Cat, Ram (He Goat), Rat, Lion, Buffalo, Tiger, Deer, Monkey, Mongoose or Cow. Seems these animals have chance to be a good Lion or a bad Lion 🙂 You cannot be a good mosquito or a bad mosquito.
So how to find which one you are.. simply open your Astrology birth chart (even the one we give Free from our website) and on second page see Yoni. Astrologers have attributed certain qualities to the person according to the Yoni.
- ASHVA / HORSE YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Ashwini or Satabisha has this yoni. A person born in this yoni, is independent, full of qualities, has expertise in playing musical instruments and is a devotee.
- GAJA / ELEPHANT YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Revati or Bharni has this yoni. A person born in this class, is honored by the authority, is powerful, a sensualist and an enthusiast.
- CHAGA / GOAT / SHEEP YONI : Person whose birth Nakshtra is Kritika or Pushya has this yoni A person born in this class, is a flirt, an enthusiast, expert in conversational skill but has a short life.
- SARPA / SNAKE YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Rohini or Mrigsira has this yoni. A person born in this class is angry, cruel, unfaithful and misappropriates others’ wealth.
- SHAWAN / DOG YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Mool or Ardra has this yoni. A person born in this class, is enthusiastic, a rebel of his caste, a devotee of his parents.
- MAARJAAT / CAT YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Ashlesha or Punarvasu has this yoni. A person born in this class, is efficient in his occupation, loves sweetmeats and is unkind.
- MESHA / RAM YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Uttraphalguni has this yoni .A person born in this class, is valiant, loves battle, wealthy and benevolent.
- MUSHAKA / RATYONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Purvaphalguni or Magha has this yoni. A person born in this class is intelligent, wealthy, always ready to do his work, and a skeptic.
- SIMHA / LION YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Dhanishta or Poorvabhadrapad has this yoni. A person born in this class is religious, virtuous, practical, full of qualities and the best person in his family.
- MAHEESHA / BUFFALO YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Hasta or Swati has this yoni. A person born in this class is a fighter and warrior, lusty, has many children, religious and has excessive wind element in his body.
- VYAGHRA / TGER YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Chitra or Vishakha has this yoni. A person born in this class is of independent nature, efficientin accumulating wealth, receptor of virtuous preaching and full of self praise.
- MRIGA / DEER YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Anuradha or Jyehsta has this yoni. A person born in this class, is of independent nature, earns his livelihood with excellent means, always speaks truth, has love and affection towards his dependents and is brave.
- VAANAR / MONKEY YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Poorvashadha or Sravana has this yoni. A person born in this class is of restless nature, loves sweetmeats, quarrelsome, lusty and has good, obedient children.
- NAKULA / MOONGOSE YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Uttrashadha has this yoni. A person born in this class is benevolent, wealthy of high order,obeys his parents.
- GAAY / COW YONI: Person whose birth Nakshtra is Uttrabhadrapada has this yoni.
I found that mine was Cow Yoni. Now this Yoni is not necessary your previous birth.. It would be the last birth before you came in human form. Also you will find what is the type of person you have descended from. For this all astrology reports have a Gana field. Either you are Manusya (Humanly), Rakshasa (Less than Humanly) or Deva (Godly).
Vedic astrology describes Gana as below:
- Manushya Gana– Vedic astrology says that people who are born in the Manushya Gana value self-esteem. Natives of this Gana are usually blessed with wealth and they lead an affluent life. People of this Gana have a good physique, tall body structure and big eyes. They possess attractive physique and the well-defined structure of eyes and face enhance their beauty. The people of Manushya Gana have a warm and caring nature. They are very helpful to the distressed people around them.
- Dev Gana – According to Astrology people born in Dev Gana possess many positive characteristics. They are attractive with a nice physique. Dev Gana makes its native intelligent and sharp. They are simple people with wise thoughts. People of Dev Gana are compassionate and humble; their helping attitude towards the disabled and the poor people is a prominent quality in their nature. They help the distressed people full heartedly. The people of Dev Gana do not have voracious appetites and are frugal eaters.
- Rakshas Gana – People who have rakshas Gana as their birth Gana may have a stubborn and rigid character. They act according to their will which sometimes may not be a good decision. They have a hefty body and may be quite aggressive. Also there is a way by which you can find which birth of yours this is. But I would not like to disclose in this forum as some may liken me to a terrorist:) I know mine is the 6th birth.