“All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed towards enabling man’s life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individuals towards freedom.” Albert Einstein
Concept of Role Play
A Role Play in life can be understood as simply pretending to be someone or something to simulate an experience for a better understanding of the journey of life.
Purpose and The Realisation
Our true purpose of life is self-realization. The supreme cosmic intelligence flows through us in different forms or identities in order to realise its different facets. Each identity in turn realizes itself through union of its four aspects which are Body (gross material existence), Mind (knowledge), Senses (experiences) and Identity (Role play) with the supreme consciousness. Life’s objective is to bring all into complete harmony at par with the cosmic intelligence.
Our roles are written and directed by the All-pervading Supreme. We are made to play higher, more challenging and multiple roles. Each role is designed to unravel our hidden talents and our innate nature by sheer realization. The identity would take on multiple births and thus multiple bodies all aligned to the same intention of experiencing the full potential of the cosmic intelligence in this form.
The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive but in finding something to live for. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste it and experience it to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for the newer, richer and higher experiences.
Lessons of Each Chakra
Every role play teaches us different facets of our true higher self through the lessons of the chakras. So whether we role play as a singer or writer or sportsman or technocrat, engineer or a politician we learn the same lessons albeit in different form.
• In Muladhara Chakra, we learn that our true nature is nurturing and we rest in our true nature of being stable and supported.
• In Swadhisthana Chakra, we realise our creative selves and reach the epitome of creation of our identity into a form that will make us immortal.
• In Manipura Chakra, we realise our nature of power and experience heights of name, fame and abundance.
• In Anahata Chakra, we touch the lessons of divine love and see our true nature as that of a divine mother.
• In Vishuddha Chakra, we imbibe supreme wisdom and expression.
• In Ajna Chakra, we start seeing the Truth and dissolve duality and in time merge into the infinite being
• In Sahasrara Chakra, we learn gratitude and surrender to the divine for allowing us to experience its magnanimous being through us.